This is the real deal.

This is the real deal.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Quick OOTD using brown shades.

Hiya bloggers!

Today i just wanted to share a quick OOTD with you guys seeing i am wearing some of my new clothes i got as gifts. For those of you that don't know what an OOTD is, it stands for OUTFIT OF THE DAY, i will basicly show you an image of my outfit and quickly go through it with you guys! so here we go:

This is a snapshot of my complete look.

My top is basicly a big bagy top, its a beige color and its pretty big if i am honest, the size i have is an M and it falls of me , its like that because the back falls down aswel. On the shoulders it has this lovely lace detail if you look closely you will see. This shirt was a gift so im not sure how much it was, but i can tell you guys my mum got it from a shop called 'Bershka' they have amazing clothes and they are available online worldwide so check it out!


So for my bottoms, i'm wearing are some leggings in this cammel brown shade, and they have these pretend pockets with a gold zipper on them which gives them a lovely touch. The leggings are from Bershka too but i don't know the price either because they were a gift too.

And as for shoes, i'm wearing my brown knee lenghted boots i showed in my 'What i got for christmas - shoe edition' post, but incase you haven't read that one, they are basicly knee length boots in lovely dark brown shade, and they have a buckle at the top and another one at the bottom.

Well thats all for my OOTD guys, i hope you liked it and subscribe for loads more of these posts!

Take care lovelys. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment