This is the real deal.

This is the real deal.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD, casual day out.

Hiya bloggers!

So i just wanted to share a quick outfit of the day with you guys seeing the other day i made a few snapshots of my outfit. I was just going out for a walk so i didn´t make too much effort, made a casual but nice looking outfit.


For my top, what i went for was this baggy looking sweater, it isn´t mine haha, i gave this to my sister for christmas but i love it soo much, so she was nice and lent it to me, yay! Anyways, its a whitey/beige colour and if you look properly, you will see it has these gold flat studs on the shoulder which gives it a lovely look.


I put some leggings on, just because they are soo comfy and they can look very nice if you pair them the right way. They are a weird color to be honest.. between orange and brown. My favourite thing of these leggings are that they are pretty thick so if you don´t pair it with a long top it doesn´t really matter because they are not skin tight, even though i allways tend to wear long tops with them, but thats just me.

And as for the shoes, i put on my brown leather boots, which i actually showed in a previous post called What i got for christmas - shoe version. They are just these knee length leather boots in a darkish brown and they have a buckle at the top and another buckle at the bottom. They are pretty comfy so i love wearing them.


So that´s about it for my OOTD, thankyou for reading and subscribe for more posts coming up very soon!

Take care my lovelies!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment