This is the real deal.

This is the real deal.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

OOTD, Friends birthday.

Hello beautiful!

So not long ago it was one of my friends birthday and she had a little party and then after that she wanted to go out at night, so whilst i was picking an outfit i had to make sure that it was okay for eating out and okay for wearing out afterwards.

I was planning on wearing some jeans shorts and my coral shirt with some brown wedges but thing is, my jean shorts are kind short and it was still kinda cold to wear them especially at night, so i decided to go for something else.

This is what i decided to go for:

I'm the one in blue, you can't really see what kind of dress it is in this image but it is a little tight blue dress and then attached to it is the top part of the dress which is the baggy part with long flowy sleeves that sinch in at the waist.

I love wearing this type of colour because it goes nicely with my eye colour.

I paired some brown wedges which you cant see in this image and did a nice blue smokey eye and waved my hair a little bit.


Where can i get this dress?
I got it from Primark two years ago for 12euros.


Thank you so much for reading!
Twitter/nicolemvb
Instragram @niki28niki

Take care because i care xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment